Sunday, July 1, 2012

Women that were/ are married to gay men.

Hi, I posted this blog because I'm curious as to how many women have experienced something similar to my situation. I am currently separated from my husband whom I discovered to be on the down low. Considers himself bisexual, not gay which we all know that's a joke... We have a child together, and I'm just getting through day by day. I basically wrote this post hoping to hear from any other women that have experienced this or something similar. I think it is time for someone to stand up for women that have been victimized by men in this regard. Keep in mind that I am speaking of men like my ex.. men that lie about themselves, and manipulate someone into marrying them. Cheating is cheating, and there is no excuse. I would love to hear any other women's stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment